Sunday, December 25, 2011

Solar Powered Cell Phone Charger (The Wiring) Pt 2


Solar Cell Phone Charger (Wiring all done.) I finished the Solar Cell Phone Charger project today. What you will see is the wiring diagram and the charger connected to my phone. I set the voltage output to 4.99 volts by adjusting the pololu voltage regulator. I did this before connecting my phone. Hope this video helps anyone who wants to make a phone charger for themselves. I had fun doing this and learned alot. If you need any info, just ask. Thanks for watching. Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you build this and damage any of your equipment.

!8!# Frye Cindy Piping Boot Discount Garden Coil Hose For Sale




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links